domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

Introduction


Hello there everybody. I'll be calling myself "The Traitor", but you can call me "Traitor scum" (some battles vs space marines have earned me tha name). I play 40k and I like it, even more, I love it, so I decided to create a blog to share my experiences about it. I think that the most peculiar thing that will difference me from other bloggers is that... Well, I'm 15 years old. I started when I was seven, painting a little unit of goblins of Mordor and since then I've accumulated more than twelve thousand points of 40k armies and cero points of AoS, even though I used to have quite a lot of Fantasy... (how could that happen?) I think I have a decent play style and that I can paint my figures good enough to show my armies on the internet. Actually I just play 40k (sorry, I'm no big fan of AoS and I´m still missing fantasy), and I'll try to have an interesting blog, in where I will show some of my miniatures, I'll make some reflexions, maybe a tactic or trick... You know, the usual. I hope to bring the attention of some readers and, basically, that's it!
The Traitor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario